Wednesday, June 15, 2011

what's a-coming

a quick update to pimp my side-project, a side-blog if you will. I'm a semi technically competent individual and PC building is one of my favorite but prohibitively expensive passtimes. My cousin is currently having me build him a PC for games, and I thought it would be a nice opportunity to write a how-to for people who want to do something like that, but don't have someone to do it for them. It's a bit primitive where design is concerned (this layout here is the product of a lot of revisions, and hell it's not to where I'm totally satisfied), but content is "live" with all the pretty pictures and stuff, with updates coming. I'm still writing other stuff, as I have like 3 articles awaiting completion, but until then, here's what I've been doing:

http://pcsfornewbies.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't find it?